Please note that all website design, text, graphics, Ads, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are Copyright 2007-2018 by South King Media. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of South King Media, is strictly prohibited.
NOTE: We strongly enforce our copyrights, and any entity found using our original work without permission will not only receive a Takedown Notice, but will be subjected to an Opinion Piece posted on our website exposing your violation.
We also will strongly enforce all legal rights when other websites use illegal and unethical cyber-squatting and re-directing techniques that abuse our hard-earned local branding.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. All materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on South King Media’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on South King Media’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by South King Media at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on South King Media’s website are provided “as is”. South King Media makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, South King Media does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall South King Media or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on South King Media’s Internet site, even if South King Media or a South King Media authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on South King Media’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. South King Media does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. South King Media may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. South King Media does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
South King Media has not reviewed all of the external sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by South King Media of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Comments and Commenters
iLoveKent offers comments so readers may share information and opinions and engage in civil community discussions. We require thoughtful, articulate remarks that are relevant to the story and of interest to the community.
We will delete comments that are off-topic or that contain profanity, hate speech, personal attacks, name calling or inappropriate links.
- Keep your comments civil. Don’t insult other commenters or the subjects of stories. Don’t use profanities, vulgarities or hate speech.
- Stay on topic.
- Don’t copy and paste outside material into the comment box.
- Don’t repeat the same comment over and over.
- Don’t use comments for advertising. That’s spam.
- Don’t use all capital letters. That’s yelling.
- We screen and moderate all comments.
- We will delete comments that violate the above guidelines.
- Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned without notice.
- Our moderators give special consideration to protect victims of crime and accidents from mean-spirited criticism.
- More leeway is given for criticism of public figures or public officials, but personal attacks involving appearance, race, ethnicity, etc. are prohibited.
- The decision of the moderators is final.
8. Letters to the Editor
We reserve the right to use our own discretion as far as posting Letters to the Editor. One requirement is that Writers must use their real, full names when submitting. We encourage and support open dialogues, but we also reserve the right to post Letters as we see fit; ie: if you write something we consider uncivil, or submit too frequently, your Letter may not get posted. Also, we will do out best to review any claims made, and will use our discretion on posting if we feel that mis or dis-information is included. We ask all Letter writers to cite their sources (including links) when making claims.
9. Our Right to Use Your Content
We may use Your Content, including Comments, in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it (including in different mediums), promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms (“Other Media”). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against South King Media and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, perform, translate, and create derivative works of Your Content.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to South King Media’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our office address is:
15106 10th Ave SW, Suite C
Burien, WA 98166
We can be reached via e-mail at [email protected] or by telephone at (206) 248-2565.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the iLoveKent.net website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.