Kent’s annual Summer Concerts are back, and you can hear all your favorite Heart hits by Heart By Heart at Kent Station on Wednesday, July 27, 2022, from 6 – 8 p.m.
“Super excited for this annual series of musical performances and live entertainment presented throughout the summer,” the city said.
Wednesday Family Date Night at Kent Station
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Kent Station, 417 Ramsay Way
- July 13: Nite Wave. ‘80s New Wave
- July 20: Darren Motamedy. Smooth jazz
- July 27: Heart By Heart. All the favorite Heart hits featuring two original band members!
- August 3: The Cory Wilds Band.Traditional rock, blues, and jazz
- August 10: Santa Poco. Robust combination of rock, grunge, blues, and country
- August 17: The Jewel Tones. Motown vocal trio
Wednesday Picnic Performances
12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
Morrill Meadows Park, 10600 SE 248th Street
Presented by Republic Services
- July 13: Justin Roberts. Indie family music scene all-star and three-time GRAMMY nominee
- July 20: Roberto the Magnificent. Gravity-defying juggling and hilarious physical stunts
- July 27: Eric Buss. Innovative and high-energy comedy and magic
- August 3: Joanie Leeds. Singer/songwriter has been compared to Sheryl Crow and Alanis…for kids
- August 10: The Not-Its! Power-packed songs for kids and parents who love to rock
Thursdays at the Lake
7:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
Lake Meridian Park, 14800 SE 272nd Street
FREE shuttle from Fire Station 75 (15635 SE 272nd) to Lake Meridian, 5:45 to 9 p.m.
- July 14: Incendio. Latin-based world-fusion with classical, jazz, rock, flamenco, Celtic, and even bluegrass influences
- July 21: Waipuna. Hawaiian classics with fresh and contemporary energy
- July 28: The West Coast Feed. An electrifying nine-piece band that sounds like a Bruno Mars and Bruce Springsteen dance party
- August 4: Damn Tall Buildings . Bluegrass at heart, with swing, ragtime, and jazz influences
- August 11: Urban Renewal Project . A big band that blurs boundaries between pop, soul, jazz, and hip-hop.
Learn more about specific performers and dates here