Last week, the Kent Chamber of Commerce held a membership Luncheon focusing on Legislative Updates relevant to businesses in the area.
Speakers discussed the impact of the state legislative session on food and agriculture, education, workforce, environment, transportation, taxes and more.
Moderated by Carmen Goers, speakers included:
- CAO Derek Matheson, City of Kent
- Sen. Mona Das, 47th Legislative District
- Sen. Karen Keiser, 33rd Legislative District
- Rep. Mia Gregerson 33rd Legislative District
- King County Councilmember Dave Upthegrove
- Rep. Tina Orwall 33rd Legislative District
Below is an edited version of the luncheon, as presented on Zoom (running time: 1 hour, 24 minutes):