The City of Kent’s seventh annual Community Thanksgiving Dinner will be in a drive-thru dinner format on Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Families must register to pick up the free dinners, which will be distributed between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020 at the Kent Senior Activity Center, 600 E. Smith St. No walk-ups will be allowed.
- Register your family for up to five pre-packaged, hot and ready-to-eat meals.
- Register at MyKentParks.com/Register or call 253-856-5030.
- Reservations will be available starting at 8 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 12.
- No reservations will be taken after 4 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 19.
- #72349 3:00 pm-3:30 pm pickup time
- #72350 3:30 pm-4:00 pm pickup time
- #72351 4:00 pm-4:30 pm pickup time
- #72352 4:30 pm-5:00 pm pickup time
- #72353 5:00 pm-5:30 pm pickup time
- #72354 5:30 pm-6:00 pm pickup time
The Kent Senior Activity Center is located at 600 E. Smith Street: