Have you seen the awesome new art-wrapped traffic signal control boxes around Kent?
“We were thrilled to install the new batch at the end of August!” Kent Parks, Recreation & Community Services said.
Photos courtesy Kent Parks, Recreation & Community Services
Check out the boxes at the following locations:
- SE 256th Street & 132nd Avenue SE: “Heron Rising” by Jill Erickson
- SR 99 & S 252nd St: “Pursuit of Happiness” by Melissa Koch
- Central Avenue & James St: “Flora” by Joy Hagen
- 4th Avenue & James St: “Beauty and the Beast” by Erica Peto
- Interurban Trail & Smith St: Photographs by Ken Winnick
- 4th Avenue & Meeker St: “Crazy Birds on Parade” by Cam Kristenson
- Kent Kangley Rd. & 152nd Avenue SE: “Perplexed Penguins” by Vikram Madan
- State Route 99 & South 272nd St: “Stained Glass Forest” by Dinah Rau
Read our previous coverage of this great public art project here.