It’s almost time for Kent Downtown Partnership’s Historic Downtown Wine Walk, coming this Friday, Aug. 16 – so get your tasting tickets now!
Let the magic unfold in Historic Downtown Kent! Grab some friends and go on a wine tasting adventure of local wineries at various locations throughout downtown. Meet the winemakers from 11 local wineries and cideries and enjoy live music while you sip and discover Old Town.
Come early and dine in one of the international restaurants on the downtown “food trail”, including Sushi, Thai, Cajun Afgan, Mexican, brewery bistro and more.
Businesses and restaurants are open to the public during this event.
This is a FREE event; wine tasting requires a ticket and 21 over.
BYOB: Help us reduce waste, bring you own glass! Wine glasses will also be available for sale.
TICKETS: $25 Advance/$35 door
RAIN OR SHINE EVENT:
- Ticket includes 10 tasting tickets
- Program guide/wine passport (visit all stops and be entered to win a prize!)
- Disposable wine glass
- Wrist band
2 Towns Cider House, Davenport Cellars, Schilling Cider, Micheal Florentino Winery, Naches Heights Winery, Vino Aquina, Mercer Wines, Long Winery, Drum Roll Winery and Basel Cellars.
- Check in as early as 5:30 pm.: Sweet Themes Bakery, 317 W Meeker Street, Suite A, Kent, WA 98032
Wine tasting tickets are $25/advance, $35 at the event.
Get tickets HERE
The KDP is looking for a few enthusiastic volunteers to help with the Downtown Kent Wine Walk this Friday, Aug. 16, from 6 – 9 p.m.
Come down and check out the vibe, help for a while and then experience wine walk for yourself! Meet old friends and make new ones!
- Set up: Helps with distributing signage, materials and pop up tent.
- Check in: Greet and verify guests; provide wine walk program guide, wrist band, ec.
- Ambassador: Assist winery and/or musicians, misc tasks as needed.
- Wine Valet: Operates the KDP Valet Tent, holds guest wine purchases for later pick up.
- Tear Down: Gather and return event equipment/materials, clean up we necessary.
The Kent Downtown Partnership is A 501 c3 non profit organization. Proceeds from this event benefit the KDP for future programing.