Our friends at the Downtown Kent Partnership will be holding their 5th Annual HAWKtoberfest Car Show on Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Individuals and car clubs are encouraged to join this car show in Historic Downtown Kent – register now at www.downtownkentwa.com.
This is a very fun, unique show in that it also includes a Seahawks themed vehicle show celebrating our beloved Seahawks!
Participating vehicles that are painted, wrapped or show any form of Seahawks graphics can enter to win trophies.
Trophies will also be awarded for non-Seahawks themed vehicles. The public is invited to participate and get into the spirit by wearing their best Seahawks attire/costumes.
Organizers anticipate another great year attracting car owners from across the region to show off their Seahawk vehicles.
This family friendly event will feature music, kid’s activity corner, trophy awards, vendor booths and more.
Custom trophies will be awarded to vehicles in various categories.
Join the costume contest with awards for best overall adult and kid’s costume, best group (3 or more) and best couple.
Car clubs and Seahawks super fans encouraged to participate!
This is a free, family friend event open to the public.
- Registration is now open – register at www.downtownkentwa.com; Print your placard for the show and enter for a chance to win.
- Trophies will be awarded in several categories including best theme, most creative, non-street, wildest and Sponsor’s choice as well as categories for non-Seahawks themed vehicles.
- Costume contest – join the fun and come as individual, group or family costumes!
- Railroad Avenue closes at 6:30 a.m.; Day of registration and check in starts at 9:30 a.m. at the corner of Meeker Street & Railroad Ave. North. Please enter Meeker Street West from Central Avenue.
- Judging and awards will begin at 2 p.m. for both cars and costumes; must be present to win.
More information about the event can be found at the Kent Downtown Partnership website at KentDowntownWA.com.
This event is presented by the Kent Downtown Partnership, a 501c3 non-profit organization, whose mission is to promote and enhance the vitality of Historic Downtown Kent through programs and events that celebrate our diverse and unique culture.