Office Admin and Customer Liaison (Des Moines)
- Compensation: $20 per hour
- Employment type: full-time
Interested in the freedom and flexibility that comes with working in a small company? But yet want the challenge and sense of accomplishment associated with knowing you are part of a team supporting and developing data services and communications upon which people around the world are depending? If so, then OCENS would love to talk with you!
Who is OCENS? We’re a company located near the water in Des Moines WA recognized as a leader in the efficient delivery of information to and from users who depend upon satellite phones for their connectivity (http://www.ocens.com).
We are now searching for a mature, confident, responsible and energetic professional for a full-time position as our office administrator and primary customer liason. The role you will fulfill is an important and multi-faceted one. Its duties will include:
- Phone reception—a friendly, upbeat and patient manner is an absolute must! In addition to directing callers to staff responsible for sales and technical support, you may also address invoice questions, renew data and airtime services, activate software, and follow-up on shipping inquiries.
- Invoicing—you will create invoices and purchase orders in the NetSuite accounting and CRM system. You will be responsible for running invoices against customer credit cards when appropriate. You should have some knowledge of basic accounting practices. A trustworthy person able to keep information confidential is a must.
- Order fulfillment – working within our order management system to fulfill orders and manage order tracking and status
- General administrative duties—You will be the primary person for keeping our office running smoothly and efficiently. Photocopying, scanning, and filing. Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook. Some experience with database usage will be a plus.
The person we hire for this position must be motivated with a can-do spirit, a self-starter willing to assume responsibility and make decisions, dependable, confident and enthusiastic. You must enjoy working in a small office environment and recognize that in such an environment, the work of each and every person matters. The position calls for a well-organized person who is detail-oriented and accepts nothing less than a job done right. A professional attitude and appearance is mandatory.
To apply, please email a resume to [email protected].