The King County Sheriff’s Office are seeking the public’s help finding a suspect wanted in relation with a sexual assault of a 15-year old female Kentlake High School student.
The following sketch was released on Wednesday, May 15:
Police say that on May 2, 2019, at about 2:40 p.m., the student reported being sexually assaulted while walking home from school near the 21400 block of SE Falcon Way in Kent (map below). She said she was walking on a trail through a neighborhood park when she was approached by a man who grabbed her arm and touched her groin area.
- The suspect was described as having brown skin, possibly Hispanic or East Indian.
- He was 30-40 years old with an average height and build.
- He had dark hair that was short but wavy on top and his face was unshaven.
- He had a scar or mark on his right eyebrow and a green colored tattoo on his left clavicle/neck area.
- His teeth are crooked and stained like a smoker’s teeth.
- He was wearing a navy blue hoodie and long, black sweatpants that covered his feet.
If you have any information, please contact the King County Sheriff’s Office at (206) 296-3311.