The 11th annual Kent International Festival will celebrate diversity at the accesso ShoWare Center on Saturday, May 18, 2019.
This festival will run from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.., and is FREE for the public to attend.
“The Kent International Festival is a celebration of the cultural diversity represented in the greater Kent community.
“We believe that, through coming together and celebrating our various heritages with respect and understanding, we build a stronger and wider sense of community that is inclusive of all.”
Here’s what to expect:
- People of all ages share with pride their cultural dances, music and their customs of their heritage through stories and demonstrations.
- There are cultural Passport booths with activities for kids and an international Food Court.
- There will be an indoor stage and an outdoor stage that will have performances and activities during the day.
- The evening KIF Finale will be on the Arena stage, which will also have fantastic entertainment.
- The KIF Finale, like the daytime Festival, will be a free event for the public to attend.
To Volunteer for this great event, click here.
More info here: