Tired of your commute into Seattle or the Eastside? Toysmith in Sumner is looking for an IT Analyst!
Toysmith, a leader in B2B toy distribution since 1981, is looking for an IT Analyst to make an immediate impact by fully using your proven analyst and process improvement skills. As part of a small department, this role will wear many hats. A customer-centric attitude is essential as a high degree of visibility and end user interaction is involved.
Our generous benefit package, upon eligibility, includes: Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, an employer-matched 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), Basic Life, AD&D, and Short Term Disability insurances, paid holidays, and an employee discount on product.
Position Summary: This multi-faceted position IT position implements new software, works throughout the company to develop better technological processes with an eye towards ROI, works with data and develops custom financial reporting. The role will work closely with staff and managers to design/develop/support applications while collaborating with others in IT and cross-functionally to create the needed solution. Other activities include supporting our ERP (Sage 500), WMS (Accellos) and occasionally providing desktop support. As part of a small department, this role will wear many hats. A customer-centric attitude is essential as a high degree of visibility and end user interaction with customer service responsibility is involved. The position’s responsibilities require independent analyses, communication and problem solving. This job requires initiative and judgment. We expect IT staff to give excellent service with as much grace and kindness as possible.
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors degree in IS, computer science or a related field or a combination of relevant education and work experience
- Demonstrated ability to project manage multiple, parallel projects and prioritize them accordingly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and dedication to meeting end users’ needs with patience, grace, professionalism, empathy and understanding.
- Understand the implications of installing software, patches and updates on computers and servers.
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems.
- 5 or more years of combined experience, and/or education in software development using the Microsoft stack especially SQL, Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8.0/8.1, Windows 10 and Macintosh OS X, Microsoft Office Suites 2010/2013/2016/2019
- Supply and Demand forecasting implementation
- Digital Asset Management
- Revamp costing process
- Learn ERP (Sage 500) from A-Z
- Learn WMS (Accellos)
- Extracting data from SQL (using BI tools like PowerBI)
- Implement a Workflow/BPM product (like Bonitasoft)
- Other projects as assigned
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- ERP, WMS, Financial and/or CRM experience.
- Crystal Reports/SSRS/PowerBI etc.
- Sharepoint/BPM tools
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this position, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume to [email protected] and let us know which blog you saw our posting on.
If you’d like a more complete job description prior to sending in a resume, please visit https://www.toysmith.com/careers/.