A fire broke out at the Kent Valley Ice Centre, located at 6015 South 240th Street on Sunday, Dec. 23, melting the main electrical box.
Puget Sound Fire says the sprinkler system was activated, which helped contain the blaze.
Investigators show that there was no ammonia leak, nor injuries.
Power was restored, and the rink was open for Christmas Eve.
Possible electrical fire at ice rink 6000 block of S 240 Str.
Sprinkler system was activated and helped contain fire.
Investigation shows no ammonia leak and no injuries. pic.twitter.com/qjes2KB2ib
— Puget Sound Fire (@PugetSoundFire) December 23, 2018