More than 50 local employers with full-time, part-time and temporary job opening will be represented at Highline College’s Fall Job Fair, which will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 23.
The event is FREE and open to the public; no advance registration is necessary.
WHEN: Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2018, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
WHERE: Highline College’s main campus, Building 8
COST: FREE for job seekers
Employers from a wide variety of industries will attend. Job seekers should be prepared to speak with recruiters, dress professionally and bring extra copies of their résumé.
Free career workshops are also available to prepare for the fair.
- 3Degrees Inc.
- Accountemps/Robert Half
- Advanced Health Care
- All Starz Staffing
- Allstate Insurance Co.
- Amazon Fulfillment
- Auburn WorkSource
- Bright Horizons
- Business Development Resources, Inc.
- Central Washington University – Des Moines
- Chick-fil-A Federal Way
- City Year
- College Nannies & Tutors
- Compass Housing Alliance
- Concrete Technology Corporation
- Conifer Health Solutions
- Elwood Staffing Services, Inc.
- Evergreen Treatment Services
- Family Resource Home Care
- Federal Way Public Schools
- FedEx Ground
- Harris Rebar
- Highline College Access Services/ACHIEVE
- Highline Public Schools
- Home Care Referral Registry
- IBEW Local 77
- King County Dept. of Natural Resources and Parks
- King County Library System
- Kolossus SoftWash
- Korean Women’s Association
- Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers
- Life Care Centers of America
- Macy’s Logistics & Operations
- McGee Air Services
- MultiCare Health System
- Phoenix Protective Corporation
- Port Jobs – Airport Jobs
- Rainier Prep
- Sea Mar Community Health Centers Human Resources
- Select Staffing
- SKIS Painting, Inc.
- Swissport USA
- United Way of King County
- Washington Community Action Network
- Washington State Department of Corrections – Monroe Correctional Complex
- YMCA of Greater Seattle