The Kent Guild of Seattle Children’s Hospital will host its 30th Annual Artisans’ Festival on Monday, Nov. 5, 2018, with all proceeds benefiting uncompensated care and research.
- Juried artisans include holiday decor, unique jewelry, gourmet food items, wearable art, along with handcrafted items, unique jewelry, wearable art and gourmet treats.
- Enjoy a wine pull and raffle.
- Dinner is available from 4 – 7 p.m. on Monday, and Lunch from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesday.
- Food and drinks for purchase.
- All proceeds benefit uncompensated care and research.
- All credit cards will be accepted.
WHEN: Monday, November 5, 3:00 to 8:00 pm
Tuesday, November 6, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
WHERE: Meridian Valley Country Club, 24830 136th Ave. SE, Kent, WA 98042: