Photo courtesy Kent Chamber of Commerce
On Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2018, the Kent Chamber of Commerce held a Candidate Forum Luncheon for the 47th District.
The event was held at the Golden Steer Steak n’ Rib House, and participants included:
Legislative District 47, State Senator:
Legislative District 47, Representative Position 1:
- *James Dillon (Prefers Independent Party)
- *Mark Hargrove (Prefers Republican Party)
- Debra Entenman (Prefers Democratic Party)
Legislative District 47, Representative Position 2:
- Ted Cooke (Prefers Republican Party)
- Pat Sullivan (Prefers Democratic Party)
- Lindsey Shumway (Prefers Republican Party)
(*James Dillon and Mark Hargrove did not attend)
The ~52-minute forum was moderated by Carmen Goers from HarborStone Federal Credit Union, Co-Chair of Kent Chamber Government Affairs:
Remember ballots are due for the Primary Election on Tuesday, Aug. 7; more info here.