UPDATE 3:07 p.m.: The King County Sheriff’s Office announced that Mary Gibb, the missing 76-year old woman, has been FOUND!
“Thank you everyone for their help,” police said. “There is no more information at this time.”
The King County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help locating a 76-year old woman, last seen on foot near the 34000 block of 44th Ave S. in Auburn (map below).
Police said that Mary Gibbs was last seen on Sunday, May 20, around 9 a.m. near that area.
- Mary is described as 5’6, 150 pounds, and was wearing a black coat and white pants, and had a black suitcase with her.
- Mary does not have a cell phone and no access to a vehicle.
- Mary resides in Walla Walla and her normal mode of transportation is by Greyhound.
- It is confirmed that Mary did not make it home to Walla Walla.
- Mary uses the Metro bus to get around locally and she sometimes gets off at the wrong stop but eventually finds her way home.
- When she is in town she frequents the Federal Way and Auburn area.
Here is a photo of Mary:
A “Silver alert” is also being requested.
Please call 911 if you spot Mary.