A house fire in the 21800 block of 121st Place in Kent (map below) on Tuesday displaced five.
A smoke alarm alerted residents of the home, and all escaped unharmed.
Puget Sound Fire says the cause of the blaze was “discarded smoking materials.”
The Red Cross is assisting the displaced residents.
Additional firefighting help came from the Renton Regional Fire Authority.
Kent house fire 21800 block of 121 place. No injuries, 5 displaced, Red Cross assisting, discarded smoking materials the cause. Smoke alarm alerted residents. Thank you @RentonRFA for the help. pic.twitter.com/VsxAuboS1N
— Puget Sound Fire (@PugetSoundFire) March 13, 2018