From our friends at VisitKent.com come these great, LOCAL Valentines Day gift ideas:
- Say it with sweets. Pre-date, stop by Sweet Themes Bakery to pick up a special Valentine’s Day treat. Decadent cup cakes, adorable cake pops, and creative cookies shaped like hearts, cupids, lips and more are a great (and delicious) way to say, “Hey, I’m sweet on you.” Custom orders also available.
- Relax, times two. Unwind, let go and be carried away with a side-by-side couple’s massage from Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa at Kent Station. Afterwards, keep with the relaxation theme and indulge in a glass of wine or signature cocktail at nearby Mama Stortini’s Restaurant and Bar.
- Transport yourself to Italy, times three. Skip the mid-week celebration and get a jump on Valentine’s Day at Paolo’s Italian Restaurant. This local favorite offers three evenings dedicated to love, featuring delicioso selections from Paolo’s special Valentine’s Day menu. (Includes appetizer, sparkling beverage, entrée, salad and dessert.) Reserve your spot Friday or Saturday, Feb. 9-10 (featuring a violinist to set an even more romantic tone), or go with the traditional Feb. 14. Also, don’t forget to enter to win a $100 Gift Certificate – click here to enter!
- Impress with craft beer and Northwest bites. Enjoy an evening of award-winning, locally crafted beer and creative Northwest cuisine from Airways Brewing Bistro in historic downtown Kent. Try a flight to find a brew you love, and choose from a menu of sandwiches, salads and entrees and more, made from locally sourced ingredients.
- Wine and dine at Reds. Plan a cozy evening at Reds Wine Bar & Craft Beers at Kent Station. Enjoy something delicious from the new seasonal menu, including flank steak with chimichurri sauce and roasted potatoes, or salmon with jasmine rice, garlic roasted broccoli and Romesco.