Veterans Can Enjoy a Complimentary Meal at Ivar’s This Veteran’s Day
Ivar’s and Kidd Valley are offering veterans a complimentary lunch or dinner on this upcoming Veteran’s Day, Friday, November 11. This will take place during normal business hours for both restaurants at multiple locations throughout Washington.
Veterans must show proof of military service, such as a VA Universal Access Card, Military ID, discharge papers, or a Veterans Service Organization Card. (Stadium locations are excluded from this offer.)
Locations in or near Kent include:
- Ivar’s, 25404 104th Ave., Kent, WA
- Ivar’s, Southcenter Mall, Tukwila, WA
- Ivar’s, 2004 S 320th St, Federal Way, WA
- Ivar’s, 1201 Lake Washington Blvd, Renton, WA
- Kidd Valley, Gene Coulon Park, Renton, WA
For a complete list of locations, visit Ivar’s online.