The Kent Chamber of Commerce’s 2019 Business Expo and ‘Taste of Kent’ event will be held at the ShoWare Center on Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2019.
Over 90 vendors arecexpected, including 10 restaurants/caters for the ‘Taste of Kent.’
Organizers say that over 2,000 business owners and residents attend this event.
This event is FREE and the public is encouraged to attend.
WHAT: Kent Chamber’s 2019 Business Expo
“Don’t miss the opportunities to promote your business directly!”
WHERE: ShoWare Center – 625 West James Street in Downtown, Kent
WHEN: Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2019:
- 12 p.m. ShoWare opens for vendors to set up
- 2 p.m. Vendor Orientation
- 3 p.m. Opening of Business Expo
- 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. Taste of Kent
- 7 p.m. – Close of Business Expo
Business to Consumers
- Opportunities to promote your business to consumers with the Taste of Kent and DIY booths.
Business to Business
- Opportunities to promote your business directly to other business
- Blend both audiences for maximum exposure of your business.
- Market your products and services directly to consumers and businesses
- Get concentrated exposure in front of a captive audience
- Impress both existing and prospective customers
- Enhance your image & visibility
- Demonstrate your product face to face
- Interact with other businesses in your market to build beneficial relationships