The Kent Police Department will be collecting any expired, unwanted and unused medications on Saturday, April 27 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.:
- This is a great opportunity to dispose of unused medications safely and easily.
- All you have to do is go the Kent Police Department, 232 4th Ave S. (map below), follow signs on 4th Ave and drop off the medication.
- We ask that you remove labels or use permanent markers on identifying information.
- We cannot collect intravenous solutions, injectables, syringes or medical waste, as well as any substances that are illicit pursuant to either state or federal law, such as marijuana or methamphetamines.
- Proper disposal of medications is key to preventing misuse and abuse.
For more information contact 253.856.5883 or [email protected].