The Kent Commons Career Fair for Young Adults ages 16-24 will be this Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018, from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
This event is Free and All are welcome.
No need to register.
Just come to event with your resume prepared to meet with employers.
More info here.
- 20+ different employers looking to hire youth and young adults
- On-site interviews with select employers
- Free Youth/Young Adult Employment, Education, and Transportation Services/Resources
Some Participating Employers (and their job openings):
- Airport Jobs (many different jobs at Sea-Tac Airport)
- Amazon (entry level fulfillment associates)
- Burlington Coat Factory (cashiers, sales associates, receiving associates)
- Chipotle (cashiers, grill & prep, customer service, dishwashers, managers)
- CVS Pharmacy (cashiers, pharmacy techs, managers in training)
- FedEx Ground (package handlers)
- Goodwill Kent & Covington (cashiers, donation attendants, production workers)
- Hexcel (production operators, assemblers)
- Macy’s (seasonal sales & support jobs)
- Macy’s distribution center (warehouse positions)
- Marshall’s (merchandise associates)
- MOD Pizza (cooks, cashiers, shift leaders)
- Nike (seasonal part-time athletes)
- Nordstrom (sales & support jobs)
- NW Industrial Staffing (warehouse associates)
- Old Navy (seasonal part-time retail positions)
- Ply Gem (assemblers, machine operators, warehouse workers, leads)
- QFC (clerks, assistant managers)
- Safeway/Albertsons (food clerks, produce clerks, deli clerks, baristas)
- Seattle City Light (high school and college interns)
- Taco Time (crew members, shift leaders)
- More to come!
- King County Youthsource
- Communities of Opportunity
Questions: [email protected].
Kent Commons Community Center is located at 525 Fourth Avenue N.: