Ten wineries and downtown businesses to participate.
Kent Downtown Partnership is planning its last Wine Walk of the year for Friday, August 18 in downtown Kent. Registration begins at 5:30 PM at the location of the former Shindig Martini Bar (222 First Ave. S., Kent, WA 98032), and the Walk runs from 6 PM to 9 PM. Tickets are $25 in advance, and $30 at the door. Ticket price includes a wine glass and 12 tasting tickets. Tickets can be purchased online here.
Participants must be 21 or older and show valid ID.
- Rusty Raven Studio – Masquerade Winery
- Running Stitch Fabrics – Barrage Cellars (first time for this winery)
- Alleluia Catholic Store – Vino Aquino (sold out at last event!)
- Create! – Marcus Sophia Winery
- Altha’s Louisiana Cajun Seasonings & Spices – Davenport Cellars (Kent’s newest downtown business)
- Treasures – Soos Creek Wine Cellars
- Artsy Fartsy Art Lessons – Moose Canyon Winery (first time for this winery)
- Seattle Children’s Bargain Boutique – Michael Florentino Cellars
- Kent Teaching & Toys – Cloudlift Cellars
- Optic Gallery – Naches Heights Vineyard
Questions? Call KDP at 253-813-6976.